If you’re looking for a powerful and versatile way to stay connected while traveling, Netgear introduced the new unlocked version that powerful Nighthawk M6 5G WiFi 6 Mobile Hotspot. Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon SDX62 chipset, the mobile hotspot supports 5G sub-6 bands, meets the 3GPP Release 16 standard, and can provide connectivity to 32 devices simultaneously.
Capable of providing a wireless range of up to 2,000 feet², the Nighthawk Mobile Hotspot features a removable rechargeable battery and can be powered by any battery pack or power source with a USB-C power connection. NETGEAR Nighthawk M6 5G Mobile Hotspot Router Reference: MR6150 is now available for purchase directly from Netgear’s official online store for $800.
Nighthawk Mobile Hotspot
– Next-Level Sub-6 5G Performance: Powerful, reliable, and secure 5G internet for speeds up to 2.5 Gbps at home or on the go. Already used in smartphones, Sub-6 5G can deliver immersive video calls and streaming, faster file transfers and downloads, more competitive multiplayer gaming, and more.
– Faster with WiFi 6: Faster WiFi 6 speeds up to 3.6Gbps, connecting up to 32 devices for outstanding performance.
– Intuitive touchscreen interface: The easy-to-use 2.4” LCD touchscreen makes it easy to set up, change, share access to, and monitor data usage of WiFi settings.
– Safe and Reliable Network: Avoid the dangers of connecting directly to public WiFi. Nighthawk M6 comes with VPN passthrough support and password protection.
– In-Home Performance Mode: Extend Wi-Fi coverage up to 2,000 square feet by simply removing the battery and using the power adapter.
– Unlocked Potential: Unlocked devices accept nano SIM cards and work best with AT&T and T-Mobile networks.
– n77 C-band support: Experience the highest possible 5G speeds in more locations.
– HPUE Support: Enable better 5G coverage. Receive 5G signals at the outer edge of the 5G coverage area where other devices cannot.
– Mobile Ecosystem: Increase 5G cell reception by connecting an external 5G antenna (sold separately) to any available antenna port.
Filed Under: Hardware, Top News
Disclosure: Some articles contain affiliate links. When you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets earns an affiliate commission. learn more.