A leading mid-market investment bank expands its growing team. We expect continued momentum across all core sectors in 2023
JUPITER, FL / ACCESSWIRE / January 5, 2023 / Boxwood Partners, a trusted boutique investment bank, continues its growth trajectory in 2022 as the premier advisor for middle market clients in franchises, food and beverage, home and commercial services, health and wellness and business services. rice field. Known for his extensive experience in entrepreneurial and family-owned businesses, Boxwood has also completed multiple buy-side and sell-side transactions for private equity clients.
Boxwood is present at the Franchise Times Dealmakers Week Conference and 10th Annual Springboard Franchise event for emerging and re-emerging franchisors while completing 9 franchise deals in 2022.
J. Patrick Galleher, Managing Partner at Boxwood Partners, said: “We appreciate that clients continue to place their trust in our team to provide valuable insight, sound guidance and quality service.”
Boxwood advised on the following successful deals in 2022.
Home & Commercial Services (6)
- Junk Lager to Authority Brands: The Junkluggers is the nation’s leading eco-friendly junk removal franchise. Authority Brands is the premier platform for home service brands with over 1,900 combined locations.
- From Junk King® to Neighborly®: Junk King, a portfolio company of Norwest Venture Partners, is the nation’s leading junk removal and haulage company. A KKR portfolio company, Neighborly is the world’s largest home services company, with over 30 brands and his 5,000+ franchises, in six countries he serves over 12 million customers. .
- Authority brands for funds advised by British Columbia Investment Management Corporation and Apax: Authority Brands is North America’s premier home service franchisor. Boxwood was advised by the British Columbia Investment Management Corporation (“BCI”) for a capital increase and funds by Apax Partners LLP (“Apax Funds”).
- Altamont Capital Partners on Acquisition of Servicemind: Altamont Capital Partners is a private investment firm with over $4.5 billion in assets under management. Service Minds is a leading provider of electrical, plumbing and HVAC services in the Southeast.
- Colorworld Housepainting to Authority Brands: Color World is one of the nation’s leading providers of indoor and outdoor painting, pressure washing, carpentry and drywall repair, staining, gutter installation, and holiday lighting services. Authority Brands is North America’s premier home service franchisor.
- From Granite Garage Floors to Threshold Brands: granite garage floor A franchisor that provides customized garage floor coatings for residential and commercial customers. Threshold Brands, a portfolio company of The Riverside Company, is a family of eco-friendly home service brands.
Health and Wellness (2)
- Tucker’s Farm Investment in VIO Med Spa: Tucker’s Farm Corporation is a holding company that makes long-term, value-driven investments. VIO Med Spa is a comprehensive medical spa offering the latest cutting edge technology and treatments offered in the wellness and beauty industry.
- Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa for Harvest Partners: Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spas, a portfolio company of Levine Leichtmann Capital Partners, is a massage and facial spa franchise of over 500 units with a mission to bring massage and facial services to the masses. Harvest Partners, LP is an established New York-based private equity firm focused on investing in middle market companies in the business and industrial services, consumer, healthcare, industrial and software industries.
Franchise Service (1)
- FastLane franchised to Southfield Capital: Franchise FastLane is a franchise sales outsourcing organization that selectively partners with emerging franchise brands to generate qualified franchise leads, improve sales processes and accelerate development growth. Southfield Capital is a private equity firm that invests in high-growth, low- and mid-market companies in the outsourced business services sector.
Food and beverage trade (2)
- The Spice Chain to iSpice Foods: Spice Chain, a portfolio company of Frontenac Company, is an importer, processor and supplier of high quality global spices and seasonings for industrial, foodservice and retail end markets. in Jackson, Alabama.
- From Adams Flavors, Food & Ingredients to Deason Capital Services, Midwest Growth Partners, Brookside Capital Partners & Valesco Industries: Adams is one of the longest-established manufacturers of extracts and spices in the United States, featuring brands with over 100 years of history, and also serves a private label and co-manufacturing customer base.
Business and Industrial Services (1)
- American road markings to InfraStripe: American Road Markings is a leading regional provider of road marking services including thermoplastics, paints, temporary pavement markings, road marker and delineator installations, asphalt seal coatings and crack repairs, custom signage and wheel chock installations. InfraStripe is a Soundcore Capital Partners portfolio company, a national network of locally known and trusted striping, road construction and infrastructure companies.
Expand your team
Boxwood Partners kicks off the year with the promotion of four members of its team, promoting Robbie Nickle from vice president to director, Madison Day and Dan Martinson from associate to vice president, and analyst John Atkinson to associate Did. To accommodate ongoing trading activity, Boxwood also hired analysts Drew Frank, Justin Jasper and Gio Lagnerini to join Boxwood Partners in Richmond, Va. after a summer internship in his office, bringing Drew and Justin full-time. I was greeted by
In the fourth quarter of 2022, Boxwood added three major new team members. Ronald Ramos is Chief Financial Officer, Clayton Patton is Vice President and Mason Barrett is Analyst. Additionally, Managing Director Thomas W. Hurley, who has held executive roles and major investments in multiple food and beverage divisions, has joined the Jupiter, Florida office.
About Boxwood Partners
Boxwood Partners, LLC is a boutique investment bank based in Jupiter, Florida with offices in Richmond, Virginia. Boxwood Partners uniquely combines senior-level transaction advisory, business operations experience, and proven process execution skills to give clients a distinct market advantage. Due to our extensive relationships within the global capital and buyer community (including U.S. and international private equity groups, corporations and lenders) and other significant deal-related service providers such as consultants, attorneys and accountants , our clients are sure to get noticed. , service, and the results they deserve. For more information about Boxwood Partners, please visit www.boxwoodpartners.com.
sauce: Boxwood Partners, LLC