⚡Welcome Weekly Authority, android authority A weekly newsletter with the latest Android and technology news. The 215th edition features Google Pixel event news, the S23 battery leak, CD Projekt Red’s new project, and a robot-plant-machete hybrid (you’ll understand it all if you keep reading).
🎃 Kick off Halloween early with a horror movie night with friends this weekend. We’re planning to watch Netflix’s new horror, Mr. Harrigan’s Call, based on the Stephen King novel of the same name.
Viral British artist Doodle has completed his biggest project to date. Every nook and cranny of his 12-room $1.54 million mansion in Tenterden, near Kent, UK, has been covered with his signature black and white doodle.
- Doodle, whose real name is Sam Cox, purchased the home in 2020 and covered every possible surface with his art, including the bathroom and oven.
- This is the disappointment of the previous owner who seems to have begged him not to do graffiti in the house.
- The large project took two years to complete.
- Cox used 900 liters of white paint, 401 cans of black spray paint on the outside, 286 strokes of black paint on the inside walls and 2,296 nibs.
Mr Doodle’s success depends entirely on his social media accounts. To date, he has 2.7 million of his Instagram followers and over 95,000 of his YouTube subscribers.
- Cox works with brands such as Puma and MTV Europe.
- And by March 2021, he had made nearly $4.7 million in sales in just over nine months.
- The artist made a 2 minute stop motion video of the process, trending tweets.
We don’t recommend trying this at home, but if you’re looking to update your living space, we encourage you to consider setting up a smart home. Read on for five things you should know before building your home. For those on a tight budget, we also have budget devices that are perfect for building a starter smart home.