A live virtual public information conference will be held today for the I-95 Eastern CT Plan and Environmental Linkage (PEL) Survey. Tuesday, November 15th use zoom. There are two times available: 12pm and 6pm
Each session includes a presentation followed shortly by an opportunity for attendees to ask questions.
Altitude Registration is required to participate. Click the button on this link to register for the 12:00pm session or the 6:00pm session.
Preview your presentation in English and Spanish.
The purpose of this public information meeting is to:
- Outline hallway concerns related to increased traffic and increased driving time.
- It describes the planning-environment research process and the next steps for this research.
- Solicit public feedback on the purpose of the draft and the need for future projects within the corridor.
can’t be in time? you are still covered
- These sessions will be recorded and made available on this site in both English and Spanish.
- Please check this site again after November 1, 2022. All materials shared during the live session will be made available here.
- Use the button below to take the survey now. For the best experience, access the survey on your computer.
- Please use the button below to comment on this site.
Language assistance can be requested by contacting CTDOT’s language assistance call line at (860) 594-2109. Requests must be made at least five business days prior to the meeting. Language assistance is generally provided free of charge and every effort is made to respond to requests for assistance in a timely manner.