The Inman Village Board held its regular meeting on September 27, 2022 at the Inman Community Center.The meeting was called at 7:00 pm Inman board meeting changed to last Tuesday of the month, time changed to 7pm The board was informed of the location of the open meeting posters.
Participating Members: Jack Murray, Julie Engelbart, Cheryl Sawyer, Deb Fisher, Deb Mosbach, Sheila Kerr Village Clark. – Others; Ronnie Doughty, Randy Keel, Jimmy Ferris, Warren Couch.
Roll call: all present
Receipt for September 2022:
Sewerage charges: Sewerage, collection charges $671.50
Hall for rent: general, hall for rent $150.00
Holt City Treasurer: General, Tax $754.86
NPPD: general, lease $1,439.53
Inman Township: General, Trash $460.00
St., Nebraska: General, Highway Allocation $2,245.49
Donations: General, Other $50.00
Transfers in September 2022:
General Account to Street Account: $561.37
current account balance
September 27, 2022:
issued building permit $140.00
Garbage Dump (Township) $-87,244.26
Highway allocation $362,531.11
NPPD lease $235,516.00
Sewer usage fee collection $156,541.50
Tax (real estate) $157,733.90
transfer (street) $91,763.33
Overall total $73,419.69
Engelbart motioned and 2nd motioned Sawyer to approve the minutes, deposits and balance statements. (Yes: all)
NPPD: General, Utility $176.65
street, utility $352.42
Sewerage, utilities $156.32
J&J Sanitation: General, Trash $997.34
BH Energy: General, Utility $37.38
Ogden Hardware: General, Main/Repair $36.58
K & K Welding: General, Main/Repair $109.87
Bonger: General, Main/Repair $83.86
Ronnie Doughty: General, Portapot $100.00
Holt County Independents: General, Advertising $175.71
Vicki Doty: General, Core $40.95
Bruce Bowman: General, Payroll $175.00
Julie Engelbart-Adams: General, Payroll $60.00
Jacque Murray: General, Payroll $60.00
Cheryl Sawyer: sewers, payroll $60.00
Deb Fisher: Streets, Payroll $60.00
Sheila Carr: General, Payroll $170.00
street, salary $170.00
Ronnie Doty: General, Payroll $585.00
street, salary $450.00
Sewerage, payroll $45.00
EFT: General, Withholding $230.06
street, withholding $81.64
Sewerage, withholding $12.64
Murray and Engelbart moved to authorize payment of all bills and all voted in favor.
new business &
Continuation of old business:
1) All YES votes approved to remove porta toilets used in playgrounds/parks.
2) Garbage bins will be removed for village cleaning effective from 1 October 2022. All voted in favor.
3) I was concerned that my keys were not returned after I resigned from an executive or employee position. A new lock may need to be placed in the dump gate. The board will discuss the issue of people who should not use the dump with the dump’s caretaker, Bruce Bowman.
4) Jim Ferris has concerns about past billing issues, needs attorney information, and wants copies of village ordinances to be easily available for the public to use or order. increase. There was also concern that some roads would require more maintenance.
5) Kent Hart requested beer garden permission for his wedding on October 8th, and all voted in favor.
Note: If you have an issue with our village policy, you must include a signature on all letters or correspondence forms so that the board is aware of the issue/concern. Thank you!
Motion by Sawyer, second motion to adjourn by Engelbart.
Postponement of meeting: 19:42
Shayla Karr/Village Clerk
NEXT MEETING Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 7pm
Published October 20, 2022 42